Holy cow! On our way to pick up supplies for next Sunday’s pop-up, I got a call from Dakota, one of our volunteer game advisers; “We’re in the paper, and there’s a picture of you and me playing a game”!!!! We went to 3 different stores and finally got a copy. You can read the article here: Bad Zero Games in the Daily Republic!
For those of you that saw the article, I wanted to just clarify a couple items for you.
- Admission is $5.00 per “player”, which helps me cover the cost of renting space. $20.00 bucks for a family of four to play games all day is pretty cheap if you ask me. And if you spend $25.00 in our store, you get $5.00 off!
- I sell NEW games and accessories at 20% off the MSRP. My game library inventory is not for sale.
- We accept all types of payments: credit cards (using Square, cash, and checks.
- I don’t have an online store (Yet). If you want a game and I don’t have it in stock, I can order if for you and we can discuss delivery (Usually within 2 business days). I prefer not to ship them to keep costs down for both of us.
- In the coming months, we’ll also be available for parties, company events, team building, you name it! If you’re hosting a get-together and want something fun, engaging and affordable to do, we’ll come out, set up a hand-picked variety of games and get you playing. Like what you’ve played? Buy it from us and save 20%!