I’m always so flattered and appreciative when you guys buy your games and supplies from me, and I’ve wanted to do a rewards program for some time, so today I’m excited to announce the Bad Zero Games customer rewards program, “Gee!-Wards” Any time you spend $25.00 or more before tax, you’ll get one point. When you get 10 points, you get an additional 10% off of your next single item purchase (that’s 30% off!!!). And the best part is it’s all automated, so there’s no punch card to carry around or lose, you just use your email address when you buy stuff and BOOM! save, save save!!
Here’s how it works:
- Every time you buy something from us, you’ll add to your Gee!-Wards account, this includes:
- Buying games at one of our monthly game days.
- Ordering from our online store.
- Buying games from me in person at our weekly game nights.
- Paying for pre-orders.
For every $25.00 spent you’ll get a point, and when you get 10 points, you get 10% off!
- Once you reach 10 points, you’ll get an additional 10% off a single item (That’s 30% off!!).
- All other normal discounts apply with once exception: Our $5.00 game day admission discount can no longer be combined; however, that being said, the program is tied to the email address used at the time of purchase, so as long as you use the same email address, you’ll accrue your points correctly.
- Invoices paid through email aren’t currently eligible, but we’re hoping Square will add this feature in the next 30-60 days. Then, pretty much every way you can buy something from us will count towards your Gee!-Wards! account.
So that’s our program. Get rewarded for buying games! I hope you’re as excited about it as I am and to make it even more interesting (and to see if you’re paying attention), the first 5 people to get to 10 points will also get a custom made Bad Zero Games T-Shirt!!!